Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sample Saturday-Seventh Generation Facial Cloth

As anyone can attest, I'm pretty addicted to getting free samples. One, because who doesn't love to get free stuff and two, it's better than only getting bills in the mail.



A small envelope arrived from Target last week with a sample of one of Seventh Generation's personal care products. I've had limited experience with Seventh Generation- I've ordered a few of their products from Vitacost, but love how they work and that they are also green products. I thought it was interesting that they were expanding their brand to personal care products. According to the package this is the first skincare line to be certified USDA biobased. There sample was a facial cleansing cloth in mandarin scent.


I am a big fan of facial cloths because sometimes you just feel lazy and want the quickest possible way to wipe down your face before popping into bed. Upon opening the package, I noticed that it really didn't have much of a scent, which was disappointing because I love any kind of citrus scent. Give me something that smells like oranges or lemons any day of the week, because I always equate citrus scents to being clean and reminding me of summer. While using it on my face, you do start to notice a very faint citrus smell, it reminded of me of my vitamin C facial cloths that I bought from beautyencounter some time ago. I did like this cloth, my face felt refreshed, and it didn't irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend it and am going to check out what else they have to offer in their skincare line.

Has anyone else tried any of the beauty products from Seventh Generation? What did you all think????

No comments:

Post a Comment