Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sample Society April 2013


April 2013 Sample Society Box



Hello again!

So I know I completely dropped the ball on reviewing the March box for Sample Society  (trust me, it was fab like always) and looks like this review will make it in just under the wire. I keep saying I will cancel this box, but then I get it, and just always love it, so for now, it's staying put.  For more information about the ins and outs of the sample society box check out my previous post here.

This month's box was one of my favorites yet- it was packed with goodies. Shall we get started???

one of the best makeup removers 
Borghese Gel Delicato Makeup Remover-0.5 oz. - okay this item is just amazing. I've been trying various makeup removers lately, and do really like the wipes (its easy for lazy days) but have to say that this item also made me think I should go in a different direction. It felt cool on the skin, wiped off the makeup easily, didn't leave my skin irritated, and I liked the smell. Will definitely be replacing this item once this little sample runs out. 



you better last me forever.....



Caudalie Premier Cru, The Ultimate Anti-Ageing Cream Sample Packette 2ML- I am in LOVE with Caudalie products. I had gotten a few samples from Sephora awhile back, and used every last drop of the under eye cream. It was amazing, and really helped diminish the puffiness and dark shadows. I was so excited to see this in the box, and have been using it every so sparingly because I want it to last and once you see the price tag on this baby you'll understand why....






CoTZ Face Natural Skin SPF 40 Deluxe Sample- This is a great little sunscreen. I thought it had a pleasant smell but was nervous about the darker tone. It did blend in nicely, which surprised me since my skin is so pale, but it felt a little greasy. I did like it, but wasn't in love with it.



perfection 

Hanskin Premium Perfect Super Magic BB Cream SPF30 PA++, SS Deluxe Sample - This product was amazing. I've been looking for a perfect BB cream, and find that all the ones I keep getting a sample of are just too dark for me (why do we fill out the beauty charts if all they send all dark tones?)  so I was THRILLED to receive a BB cream that was for paler skin. At first, it came out a little dark, but once I blended it in, perfection. It really was a great primer for covering up my pores. This will definitely be a repeat buy. 



an incredible facial mask 



Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask (23ml) Deluxe Sample SS-  A new mask to try! Tried it recently and loved how my skin felt after using it, not irritated and looking refreshed. 



cute prints!







Jane Tran Hair Accessory Assortment SS- cute little barrettes- not much to say about them, except that I liked the cute print on them.  They offer a great selection of other prints as well. Adorable, right?

Overall, I loved this bag, really loved it. They had so many great little things to try, and all things I have been curious about trying or on the hunt for the perfect one. They knocked it out of the park for this one for me, despite not having all super big sizes or even any full sizes, I was really happy with this box.


What did you all think of the April 2013 Sample Society Box?

No comments:

Post a Comment