Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Beauty Deal of the Day- Philosophy Products on Zulily

I am in love with Zulily. If you don't know about zulily, its pretty much a TJ Maxx or Marshalls online. They do sales from kids boutiques, brand names for the kitchen, while also selling clothes, accessories, and shoes for women. Each day at 9 AM they open a new set of sales, which will last a few days before closing. You do have to be careful though on the site because sometimes it's just not a good deal, and you could find it cheaper at homegoods or another discount brand store. Know your prices, just like with any sale, it's not always a "sale" price.

I was very excited  to see that they have added a new partnership to their brands: Philosophy Products. Today they are featuring a sale on Philosophy products so head on over to Zulily to check it out.  If you would like to save five dollars on your first purchase: Click here.

I was very wary of Philosophy in the beginning since pretty much all I would see when I was out were the shower gels, mostly in food scents, and as much as I love the smell of eggnog, I don't want to actually smell like I doused myself in eggnog. So I tended to stay away from their products. They seemed to me to be a little bit too tween for my taste.

That is until a friend of mine, said I had to try their face products, and I am so glad that I did.  I was not crazy about Hope in a Jar- everyone says it works wonders but for me I couldn't get over the smell of it. It reeked of pine.

Here are my three favorite products from their skincare line:

Take a Deep Breath Moisturizer

Keep the Peace Moisturizer

Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Lotion


and so there you have it. Your beauty deal of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment